ATI R520 has 16 Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i see where this is going. I look at it this way, the wanna figh fire w/ fire? Idc who you are 24 pipes will beat out 16 pipes. SOoOOO in fight back, 16 pipes 700mhz, then Nvidia comes out w/ higher clock speeds on their 24 pipe card. The fight back to ATIs lame card is so easy and im sure Nvidia will take advantage of it. OR they come out w/ a 32pipe card and higher clock speeds than ATIs.:D BTW NO flame wars guys, last Nvidia vs ATI thread was awesome and is still going.

Well if ATI don't got a good solution for Unreal Tourney 2007 then I am going nVidia.

Oh I'd love to bring this up to my ATI loving friend but I'm SUUUURE he'd just say theres a reason for it and that it really won't change anything :rolleyes:

I was just talking to a kid yesterday who decided to go nvidia because he felt that ATI just cant get their act together and this shows that quite well

ha i knew it. lol. i knew they werent gonna be able to bust out 24 or 32 or rumoured 40 something. nvidea will be very close or better. goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom