ATi overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only reason nvidia pwns in doom 3 is because doom 3 was meant for nvidia cards just like unreal tournement. it all depends on what game you play. if you play doom, nvdia. if you play half-life, ATi.

there are 4 piplines locked on the x800Pro? is there a mod to unlock them?

20mm said:
all depends on what game you play. if you play doom, nvdia. if you play half-life, ATi.
More like if you play Doom, then NVIDIA.

If you play any other game in existance (according to benchmarks), then ATI.

If you play any other game in existance (according to benchmarks), then ATI.
That's a ridiculous statement. Go away SanToast...how many times do you have to be banned to get the clue? Will it be lucky number 13? It seems every canadian are huge ATI fanboys :rolleyes:

Didn't say SandToast...I said Santoast

I believe the reason why Canadians are 'ATI fanboys' is because they are proud that their country is a pioneer and leader in visual processing.
They just THINK that they are a leader, and certainly not a pioneer as that'd denote doing something first which they didn't.

Your ISP is canadian SanToast, ChipX, ChipXI, Frontside, mikroChip, whatever you want to be called.

You're like that little dog that just follows you home and wont go away until you have to take it to the pound and have it put down. What is your problem kid? Just leave these forums already

Murphy, I'm not going to deny the fact that I favour ATi over nVidia based on the fact that I have personal experience with the 9800 Pro in two circumstances and I have no problem with it, but I, similar to a scenario where I may have a client interested in an opinion on video cards, try and put my personal bias aside and assess all the facts.

And I'll spell it out plain and clear, generally speaking, the GeForce 6 series is superior to the Radeon X series. That coming from an "ATi fanboy". I'll agree to a certain extent that this forum is nVidia based and people tend to exagerate and stretch the truth, therefore I have no problem correcting them, but I don't have issues with admitting which card is better. Lying to anyone would make me no better than a Best Buy employee spewing garbage about "ultra fast PCI Video Cards" or likewise.

In all honesty, anyone who has trouble admitting a company provides better performance for the price needs to really re-evaluate themselves.

There's no shame in flipflopping, and I have far more respect for a person who takes an honest approach to a situation (and I know people make errors without realizing it) than someone who judges a card based on its company.

Nubius - I assume he's just a troll anyways and it'd be better simply to ignore him altogether.

The best= ATi Radeon (manufactured by ATi) X850XT Platinum Edition!

That is the single best card of the market (to do what it is desiged for) right now, but the sheer memory size of nVidia's 512mb 6800 Ultra could stop that at high resolutions.

Yan

The reason why Canadians like ATI nubius is because it's very good for our economy.

I am guessing SanToast also has a markham \ toronto IP. Don't ban everyone Toronto \ London IP since that's my IP too if i dont steal a french person's IP again :p

Well as stated before I'm kinda of like being neutral. because yes nvidia rapes at the lower prices and the ATi rapes at higher prices. also I'm still a little sceptic about SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom