ATi overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATI was the way to go back when it was the FX series vs. the Radeon 9xxx series. However, now its the other way around. I will admit the X850XT is slightly faster than the 6800 Ultra, but its definately not worth the price when you can get a 6800 GT for under $400 and overclock it to an ultra, plus you get Pixel Shader 3.0. If you go ATI, get the X800 XL, which is the only card this generation which is even half-way worth the purchase.

Im willing to admit that Ati costs more, but There is no way your going to convince me that Nvidia is better. Aside from the price ive never found any aspect of nvidia to be better.

And even the price being higher solidifies proof of its expert design.

McKlaxxhammer said:
Im willing to admit that Ati costs more, but There is no way your going to convince me that Nvidia is better. Aside from the price ive never found any aspect of nvidia to be better.

And even the price being higher solidifies proof of its expert design.

Lets just say they both kick butt. It's that simple. Some like one more than the other, but you can't really go wrong with either. IMO anyway. :)

TonCrafter said:
Lets just say they both kick butt. It's that simple. Some like one more than the other, but you can't really go wrong with either. IMO anyway. :)

Tom, please, if you wana be pasive, then be pasive.

This is a seriouse debate.

One day we will convince beedubya, or the opposite.
either way. we must know which is the king (despite the pricing)

plus, this guy wants to swich to ati, don't you think he deserves to be well informed??? this is a forum afterall, and this is what we do here!

McKlaxxhammer said:
Tom, please, if you wana be pasive, then be pasive.

This is a seriouse debate.

One day we will convince beedubya, or the opposite.
either way. we must know which is the king (despite the pricing)

plus, this guy wants to swich to ati, don't you think he deserves to be well informed??? this is a forum afterall, and this is what we do here!

I suppose your right........somewhat. You need to cut back on the coffe though man. I think your a little to high strung. :)

your right, ive been up all night drinking coffee, plus im on my first week quitting smoking.

ps: Beedubya is wrong and should ban himself. j/k

McKlaxxhammer said:
for me its the complete opposite

i had nvidia cards since tnt2 was a new card. I must say im much happier with my ati 9600xt then i would with any nvidia card.

Ive never herd any valid arguments against Ati either.

So lets see some proof B dubya

ATI had the advantage in the FX vs 9XXX series. Right now it's Nvidia's turn.

And ATI with it's lack of a shader model 3 and just releasing OC'ed cards, what kind of design is that :pff: as well as ATI's top end cards being outpeformed by a 6600GT in openGL

McKlaxxhammer said:
your right, ive been up all night drinking coffee, plus im on my first week quitting smoking.

ps: Beedubya is wrong and should ban himself. j/k

I hear ya man, we've all been there a time or two. Good luck quitting smoking. My bro just quit after smoking for years, so it can be done. :)

Go look up bench marks and then tell me that nvidia is leading.

X850 xt pe owns all nvidia generations. And the r520 will continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom