"ati" (no Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
slvrstang said:
benchmarks aren't everything, besides half life 2 runs nearly TWICE the fps with a 9800pro(~60) than with a 5900 ultra(30)

owned

page 2

sorry but i'd rather have 60fps in hl2 (even tho an XT will pull off more probably 70) than say i have 400 more points in 3dmark:rolleyes:

Half Life 2 was officially heavily optimized for ATI cards.
n'uff said.

slvrstang said:
some prefer the new "pixel shader 3.0" on the 6800 but it doesn't really affect quality much

Are you talking about farcry? The creators only implented it in some levels where it look prettiest the most. But alot of reviewers test the other levels where PS3.0 aren't implented. Thus the same pictures.

apokalipse said:
the 6800 is prolly better than the X800 in performance, but not by a lot
to be honest I'd rather an X800 because they take up a lot less space (phisically) less power, look a hell of a lot better, and don't need that "vacum cleaner" that the 6800's have

It seems like every game now is optimized for certain cards. Rainbow Six 3, Half life 2, and Call of duty are optimized for ATI. X2, Doom 3, Unreal Tournament "Series", and Unreal 2 are all optimized for nVidia. So really, they quite even in some ways, just not the same games.

Oh yea, that "vacuum cleaner" as you put it should also be implented on the X800 series, seeing how they can reach melting point temperature. Even ask one of our forum members who owns a X800 Pro about it. Pathetic.

ROFL!!!

where did you go B$? a few simple statisticle evaluations scurred you away?

Nothing cracks me up harder then poeple like you.. come spouting nonsense on a board, then the second soemone introduces facts you run away with your tail between your legs..

finish what you started, genius..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom