ATI Catalyst Control Ctr. Error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanBooth

Daemon Poster
Ok, so, for this X-mas, I got another 512 MB of RAM, and I changed over from Nvidia to ATI, the driver change over went smoothly, but now it gives me an error message when I start, and when I try to open ATI Catalyst Control Center, the error reads:
The application failed to initialize properly (0xcoooo135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
Any ideas how to get it to work? I have resarted etc.
Thanx in advance for help!
Yan Booth

What version of catalyst are you running? If it is the most recent, I believe cat 4.12, try going back to 4.11, I am running those and dont have any problems. I havent used 4.12 yet.

I was having a similar problem a while back. I just ended up going with the Omega drivers, which I think are better performance-wise anyhow. You can get them from www.omegadrivers.net
Also, check out www.rage3d.com you will see other people having the same problem with CCC not initializing properly. Try searching through some threads there, you might find some more help.

Omega drivers are alright, but they are running cat 4.9 right now and are not up to date with cat 4.12, so they dont have all the features as the new ones.

Ant other Ideas, its only when i try to start the control center, apart from that the graphis are pretty dam good!
Thanx
Yan
PS- I will get ATI's cust. support to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom