ATI All-In Wonder TV Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbleDog

Beta member
I swithched OS from Win98 to Win2000 Pro. The TV Tuner (PCI slot) was working under 98 and not with W2000. I have upgraded to a w2000 driver and have udated DirectX to 8.1. The installation CD does not load the ATISETUP.EXE file and I can't run it from anywhere else. I do notice that the driver is labeled
"All-In_Wonder 128 Pro AGP". The TV card is in a PCI slot. I thought the AGP was the wrong driver but I deleted it and carefully loaded the proper driver and it still shows up as AGP. I'm about ready to give up and buy a new TV card. Your help is appreciated. Also I have deleted the thing and tried a re-install.

i had the same trouble with a soundcard on xp have you tryed chosing the drivers from windows driver list if it is there if not i don't know anything else .

i had the same problem before. go to run and under the ati disk look for setup.exe. that should help

I have similar problem with the AGP version of that same card. My issue is I cant capture anything with the card. I can watch TV from the tuner and the ATI MMC, but when I capture stuff it looks awful. And I can not capture mpeg 2. Even though I have a mpeg 2 codecs installed.

I used the pre-sets with in ATI MMC and it captures at like 4fps and very very very grainy pictures.... Any ideas?

Snapstream is awsome.My VCR collects dust.The full version is just 70 buck's and no monthly fee's ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom