asus X800XT 256mb costs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DontStealMyFish said:
I was going for a high end card, i dont really want to mess with overclocking.... ive never done it and i dont want any of my hardware to burn out faster. i might get farcry after my comp is built, i dont really have an interest in doom, although the last one i played was for the sega 32x lol. i have an asus a8v deluxe mobo, two 512mb corsair xms3200 ddr400's and an audigy 2 zs platinum pro sound card ( i liked the extra ports and schtuff...) and i plan to hook it up to my logitech z-680 speakers with a coaxial cable. so whats the best or pretty high end card that will work best with my stuff?
(oh, i dunno if it makes any diffrence but i will have a 74 gb wd raptor as well as a 200 gb wd sata hd.) as i mentioned before i plan on going with the amd 64 fx-53... once i save a few hundred more) thanx for the help, and id appreciate any info on compatibility/performance.

Well, your looking at $500 bucks for a 6800 Ultra or X800 XT:confused: I'll let the others battle out what you should get:p

And no Esse I don't have AIM, but you contact me thru PM:confused: What questions do you have?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom