Asus Motherboard Showdown - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2005, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Asus Motherboard Showdown

Hi, these new motherboards are really similar to each other
I have a few questions.
1) Is Wifi-TV worth it?
2) Which one is better?

Also, i have noticed that Ai Nos, is included only on the P5WD2, while, if i'm remember correctly, Ai Booster is included with the P5LD2 Premium. Anyone know anything about these features? The description that Asus has for Ai NOs is pretty catchy.., something that i need when i edit, play games, and stuff, whereas the P5LD2 Premium doesn't have that, but it has Ai Booster. Anyone know the difference if there is at all a difference in these two features?
Help is greatly aprreciated.

Old 06-22-2006, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Techie
Send a message via AIM to vipercrazed Send a message via Yahoo to vipercrazed

this is a easy one, even for me, i have the a8n32 deluxe and ai booster is a program it lets you overclock, 2, 4, 5, 10, 20% maybe more cant remeber

NOS is only a feature of that program that overclocks your cpu on the fly 2x 5x 10x yea 10% is tops for NOS

ai booster shows you all general temps volatge, but my mobo also comes with pc probe and thats everything you need to know volts and temps wise but nothing you can edit. pc probe gets in the way i dont prefer it too much

with my NOS at 10% and no orig OC on my 3200 venice
i get a 39 c temp in asus probe and a 35 c in my lexa case probe

edit: lmfao its from 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bfg tech 7900GT@475 still ll 3200+ venice@2.72, 1.55v ll OCZ 1GB ll WD 320 GB hdd
Closed Thread