Asus FX5200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gq-Souljah

Baseband Member
I have a problem with the twinview.. i was wondering if it was able to drag to the left side to enter the tv... since i tv is on the left of my monitor.. and it seems messed up if i drag it to the right side and comes on the left side of the tv... also... when i watch dvds.. and drag it over.. theres no picture.. the application shows... but theres no video in the app... works on the monitor tho..

anybody?

thx

Let me see if I am understanding this:

You have your normal computer monitor setup on the left and you have another output going to your TV (acting basically as a monitor) on the right?

And when you have a TV Tuner application running on your TV (contolled by your PC) and move it to the monitor it doesn't work and when you have a DVD playing on your monitor and drag it to your TV, it also doesn't work?

hehe Sorry if i made it unclear...

first.. I was wondering if i was able to drag the app off to the left side of the screen since i have a tv on the left side of the computer monitor..

second.. im playing dvds on my comp.. and when i load them in WINDVD or Power DVD, they play fine on my comp.. but as soon as i drag it onto my computer... nothings shows in the PowerDVD app.. only the application itself.. but no picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom