Asus FX5200 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2003, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Asus FX5200

I have a problem with the twinview.. i was wondering if it was able to drag to the left side to enter the tv... since i tv is on the left of my monitor.. and it seems messed up if i drag it to the right side and comes on the left side of the tv... also... when i watch dvds.. and drag it over.. theres no picture.. the application shows... but theres no video in the app... works on the monitor tho..

Old 09-25-2003, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

Let me see if I am understanding this:

You have your normal computer monitor setup on the left and you have another output going to your TV (acting basically as a monitor) on the right?

And when you have a TV Tuner application running on your TV (contolled by your PC) and move it to the monitor it doesn't work and when you have a DVD playing on your monitor and drag it to your TV, it also doesn't work?

You could say I've been around.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie

hehe Sorry if i made it unclear...

first.. I was wondering if i was able to drag the app off to the left side of the screen since i have a tv on the left side of the computer monitor..

second.. im playing dvds on my comp.. and when i load them in WINDVD or Power DVD, they play fine on my comp.. but as soon as i drag it onto my computer... nothings shows in the PowerDVD app.. only the application itself.. but no picture...
Closed Thread