ASUS or ABIT Motherboard??

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... I thought that I was the only one on these boards who realized that Asus is full of sh1t.

Ahh what the hell!?! I've been preaching that since I very first signed up for these forums....anytime anyones ever asked about ASUS I've said DON'T DO IT! and Like I said I've helped atleast 4 people that had the same problem as me having an ASUS board and putting in a new graphics card and it doesn't work.....I went through a week of troubleshooting hell to get that thing to work. Sooo I had to wait a MONTH and buy another motherboard for the card =/ then 2 months later the card burns out....2 months later I finally send it back....and just a couple days ago I finally got a replacement lol...I shoulda sent it back to the manufacturer long ago lol but dern I'm lazy.....soo...bought it in April...couldn't use it til may....burned out in july.....got it replaced in sept... :D

hey thanks for the useful advice guys, I'll go with Abit for sure now...but can anyone finally answer me if the Zalman CNPS7000A will fit the Abit NF7-S, or NF70S2 motherboard please? Thanks.

Yes. The Zalman CNPS7000A is compatible with both the Abit NF7 and the Abit NF7S (Socket A) (462).

o.k...so the huge zalman will actually fir both the first and second version of the motherboard, or just the second?

man look at agex....switching up his name and picture....what are you trying to go incognito!?!

well I'm counting on your word ag3 . I'm just hoping you're right. Thanks everyone for the great advice. You guys helped me a whole lot. I appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Red Beret - That cooling device is compatible with all Socket A motherboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom