Asus A7v600-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterJason

In Runtime
Hi im thinking of getting this motherboard asus a7v600-x , via kt600 , s-ata , socket a , 400fsb , on-board lan , s-ata raid , ad1980 5.1 audio with spdif out ; agp 8x , 6 x pci , 3 x ddr400 - support Ai. What do you guys think of it?. Any reviews? Im also going to put a AMD 2600+ 333Mhz bus CPU in it. What do you think??

I'd also like to hear your opinions on this board as it's on my list of "boards i like". Anyone here use this board? Any flaws or defects? Anything we should be concerned about?

I have an Asus A7V600 with a Seagate SATA hard drive. I like the Asus, it's nice. No problems with it as of yet.

I refuse to work with or service any via chipset motherboards so i would have to advise against this. However, it still might fit your needs but every via chipset mobo i have serviced was a peice of junk. I have had little experience witht his mobo but hasn't had as many bad things go wrong like the others

Can i ask... what don't you like about via chipsets? Like, how are they pieces of junk?

As always, i'm all ears to hear your opinions and stories about your experience with stuff.

i wouldn't worry too much, it looks like a decent mobo. i hear bad things about VIA, but i have had several KT400 boards and all have worked well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom