1. Left-click your Start Menu.
2. Scroll over Settings and left-click the Control Panel.
3. When the Control Panel opens, double-click the Display Properties icon.
4. When the Display Properties dialog box appears, click the Settings tab.
5. On the Settings tab, change the Display pull-down menu to the new card you just installed.
6. Now, check the box marked "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor."
7. Hit the Apply button when you've finished making the changes.
8. Presto! You now have an extended desktop that spans two monitors.
G4 - Feature - Dual Monitors
A 7300GS has dual monitor support.