Assistance Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNiPeRViRuS

In Runtime
first off i would like to say that these forums are dying. and now my question.

i need to have 5.1 sound. but dont have much dought to spend. so what are some cheap good quality speakers. i am going to get the creative lams gamer edition sound card, and want speakers to go with those. also what is the best mouse keyboard combo i can get without going above 80 bucks? ( i am big gamer)

"Deth forums..."

I would agree with you for outher reasons. Just visit the forum during 7.00 am in the morning, and you'll see well-over 5 pages of open topics. :) :cool:

What are you looking to spend? The set of speakers I have, Logitech Z-5300's, are very nice, sound great, and I think you can pick them up now for $130 now, when I bought them they were $180. Anyways, if those are too expensive, I would go with a cheaper Logitech set, or check out Altec Lansing. I had a 5.1 set from Creative, before this set, and I was not impressed. I wouldn't rate them in overall quality anywhere near Logitech, and Altec Lansing has always been good to me. Here is the Altec Lansing set: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=36-113-142&depa=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom