Asrock Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorKwin

In Runtime
Around last Christmas time I got an ASRock K7VT4A+ motherboard in the mail. I couldn't use it for about 3 months because all I had was pc133 ram. Well a while ago when I bought some PC3200 I was formatting my harddrive with that motherboard installed when all the sudden it froze and the hard drive stopped writing. I rebooted and it hung at post with a little 38 on the bottom right corner of the screen. It does that everytime I try anything now. I've searched google for some time and found nothing to what that 38 means :( . Well since it didn't work for me I just gave up on it and bought a diffrent mobo from asus which i'm happy with :D ! Well it's been a while now and I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with it. I called their technical support and they told me it was my psu but since then i've gotten a more powerfull psu. The one I had before should have been able to power it because it powered my system before. sorry this is so long but does anybody have ideas? thx

Reset the CMOS with the jumpers. Remove the battery for 15 minutes. Try to update the bios. Then come back and let us know what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom