Arnt computers hard to figure out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wether its chat room annoyances or hacking on an online game like counterstrike....its always a brother or roommate.......

KreleanX said:
the truth is i didnt even write that, my bro went to tech-forums last night and changed my sifnature and just started posting rediculous things, sorry about that guys

really? thats odd, considering that you registered yesterday . . . at night . . .

go in user cp, and then in edit something, and at botton u got change avatar, then scroll down and browse for ur avatar, then select custom avatar, then save changes

U-Toast, I had to remove my Avatar because you could see her left tit and nipple... Guess I should have added another Smiley! :D

Oh Well!

agex000 said:
U-Toast, I had to remove my Avatar because you could see her left tit and nipple... Guess I should have added another Smiley! :D

Oh Well!
The right to breast feed in public has been upheld in the Maryland State Supreme Court and it's an outrage you had to remove it. Furthermore .... ... I'm sorry. What? Oh? .... She wasn't? ... She was WHAT!?! ... ... Oh .. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom