AQUAMINI 120mm RL-MUA-EBU1 -- Opinions/Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

98RedGs

Baseband Member
aqua120.gif

I was wondering what anyone thought of this item and how it sets up and works?

Reason being I was thinking about getting this possibly for a CPU cooler since I wanted to get a really good cooler for the CPU. Someone post me up an opinion and lemme know what you guys would think about this item and how you think it would possibly perform.

Also... Can this be used alone or will I need a full water cooling system?

I don't know a lot about water cooling, but I think that you need a reservoir and a pump as well.

Well the way they were making it out on there webpage concerning this item it's a standalone unit...

But maybe that's just a misunderstanding on my half.

yes, you are correct, the pump is in the cpu water block, the fluid flows through the radiator behind the fan and back to the cpu.
very interesting design, the fact that its only cooling your cpu means you don't need such a large resevoir

Ahh!
Niiiiice.

I was thinking about getting this item for my CPU and fancool the rest of my computer.

Can someone gimme some imput on this item?

well if you don't mind cutting holes in the case you could put a blowhole at the top, you can get some nice grills to make it look good(and avoid slicing your fingers :) ) and one pulling air in at the side would be good too

umm.. are you counting the cpu one you mentioned earlier? cause then it would actually be 4 because theres one in the power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom