anyone have a wireless keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenyarEel

Solid State Member
I've been looking to get a wireless keyboard. I'm not one to break the bank, but want to get a good one. The one thing is i have no care for the mouse, since i want to get a "Logitech Cordless Trackman" since i like to get a trackball again.

I like my standard keyboard with the media keys and such and am basically looking for reliabilty, especially since i will be using a seperate wireless mouse(if anyone uses usch a combination, please give me some feedback).

What have been your experiences with wireless keyboards?

Thanx

I have little experience but I hate them. Wired is cheaper, better, faster, more reliable.

guess, i'm trying to be lazy, since i bought this external tv tuner for my monitor, so i can watch TV on it now, but i wanted to place my computer in my entertainment center now, so thought i should replace my keyboard and mouse and go wireless and sit in my lazy boy....

I have the cordless Access Duo, and I like them a lot.
The mouse is a little laggy, dont care tho, I dont game that much. and the keyboard, I can use downstairs, the range is easily 50ft. Have never gotten a missed key or gone out of range. The only thing you need to remember is batteries. I use rechargeables, its all good.

ive got the ltech mxduo... its great, but if your wanting to go wirelss and have some money, check out the Logitech DiNovo...

didn't expect that post, well don't worry trust me, i get plenty of exercise, how bout you?

rofl

yea get your butt out of chair and sit on the floor with your wired equipment :p

haha good times, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom