anyone had this happen befor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I had my headphones on.. I all of a sudden heard a poping sound from the speakers.. the poping sound started getting faster. Just when the poping got fast enough that you couldnt destinguish from the pops, it shocked me. It kept doing it over and over. I would get shocked, then the poping would start again, and whammo. lol i got my wife to put it on, she didnt like it too much.. I know this is from static, but anybody know any way to stop it? the room is not dry and the cpu is grounded

No ideas mate, i would say your PC is incredibly screwed or fu*ked up, or that its trying to talk to you.... meh there was gonna be a joke but its so crap its not worth the effort. o well. Pos the sound card? Everything pushed in correctly?

hahaha that's some hell of a prank if you knew how to purposely make it do that 'Hey man listen to this popping sound in my speakers ya know what it is?' boom! shock to the ear...but watch out one of these days it's gonne be like a defribulator shock to your head :p

Also I have NO idea what would or could cause sound to come up through your speakers and THEN shock you after it 'built' up....quite the interesting case...SUE SOMEONE! :p

yah i will sue creative labs for it. lol.. i think it would be even cooler if you could send voltage across the internet to a certain ip address and not have it fry anything that it goes across except for the target

watch your back pal...it seems there's a lonely ghost try to attract your attention...happy hallowen man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom