Anyhting else needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadguy said:

whats this about?

I'm getitng comfused at newegg.com.... I'm looking at the radeon 9800pro graphics card and they have a lot of them with the same specs but all different prices so I have no idea which one to choose.

also I heard geforce is plays better with more games then the radeons. Is this true? should I go froa geforce or radeon?

Deadguy said:
XMS has a heat spreader and is for OCing.Value ram no spreader.Just genric ram is ok.Price is important get genric
ok, but if I ever wanted to overclock (not sure if i would) can I with the generic

Deadguy said:
Can you yes. Would it be recommanded No.Id sugest you do not over clock but get XMS if price isnt a concern.

Nvadia is junk and wouldnt recommand it.Maybe its new 16 pipe card will change that but it isnt out yet.

9800 pro goes like this.

9800pro 256 memory Isnt worth it no game makes use of it.
9800pro 128
9800 pro 128 All in wonder AIW is a screen capture card can watch TV on puter with a Cable satelite or antenna feed.
Dont recomand a AIW harder to up grade later.

Refurbished cheap card's are returned card's They test but yuor taking a chance.They have a good return policy.

9800 SE is not somethign you want.
9800 is not something you want.

so should I guy for the 9800 for the best buy or something like the 9600 xt? Also people say the newest graphcs cards (too expensive) are not worth it because no game uses its capabilities, but what about when doom III comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom