Are any computer mice not made in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenian200

Solid State Member
I am curious as to whether there are any computer mice made anywhere other than China. I have seen several keyboards made in Thailand, Malaysia, and Taiwan, but all the mice I've seen are made in China. So, are any manufactured outside China? I don't have anything against them personally, I just don't like the idea of not having any choice as to the country of origin of my input devices.

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with purchasing a mouse made in China, not am I stating that the Chinese are bad people. I also am not implying than anyone who purchases one is a Communist, nor am I stating that Communism is a bad philosophy. I simply noticed that there don't seem to be any mice made elsewhere these days. I know that it doesn't make a functional difference, but I am really just curious as to whether any are made elsewhere. I would prefer not to support the economy of the one nation with enough of a military to actually be a threat to my own (although they are unlikely to attack us).

My Microsoft mouse is made in Mexico...

Mice and keyboards arent made in USA or Canada because production would cost lots of money, so wheres the profit?

Just looked at the bottom of my cordless optical packard bell and thats also made in china :laughing:

The US has an embargo against all Communist countries, even though we bought oil from Iraq (guess it doesn't matter now) and trade a ton with China. That is why Cuban cigars are banned in the US.

Many Americans go to Cuba for vacation thru Canada. Its stupid that US and Cuba cant get along, but im not an American, i dont care.

I read an american magazine not too long ago, and it was selling Cuban cigars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom