Antialiasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambert was the best freakin raiden I agree there.

And yeah ryu did his little 'ADUKEN' or whatever it is only once and at the end close range, and barely a blip of blue fireball crap lol.

Pretty sure it was him anyway

Milla doesn't look hot to me at all, no chest, and just otherwise not that pretty =/

Nubius said:
Milla doesn't look hot to me at all, no chest, and just otherwise not that pretty =/

Yeah that's what I've always thought too. lol.. That's why I was suprised.. Always flew below my radar when concerning hollywood babes. But that face shot of hers that u got look good :).. Maybe I am just too sleepy. :rolleyes: crap..

i didnt read about any of these upcoming movies, but i think common sence would put the odds of the movie sucking against it.

because whats better?... playing a good game with real enough gfx and controlling your player as you go threw the story, or.... watching a remake of the story witch you cant controle and that the dorector has modified to whatever he wonts, with the basic premis to capitallize off a popular and success full name.

i do believe its possible to make any movie good, but my guess is the odds are against game movies.

EDIT: not to mention.. in my opinion, most movies not based off games arnt to good either.

there is a doom movie slated to be released in august. in it, a squad of marines is sent to a planet (NOT Mars) to investigate a satanic prescence. gonna be complete and utter crap. to complete the picture, all we need is vin diesel.

dhw200 said:
there is a doom movie slated to be released in august. in it, a squad of marines is sent to a planet (NOT Mars) to investigate a satanic prescence. gonna be complete and utter crap. to complete the picture, all we need is vin diesel.

That already sounds stupid. Even the basic plot is really screwed up. I bet the script at the beginning would go like this:

President: General, we need to send some marines to this random planet.
General: Yes sir. What are your orders.
President: Well, uh, there have been signs of hellish things going on there. For some random reason, <enter irrationnal motive>, we need to go.
General: Will this not be a risky mission? How are we to defend ourselves against evil whose power we cannot predict.
President: Every marine will start out with an oversized flashlight, and a small pistol. As the mission progresses they will likely find new weapons, though.

:/

Elbatrop1 said:
That already sounds stupid. Even the basic plot is really screwed up. I bet the script at the beginning would go like this:

President: General, we need to send some marines to this random planet.
General: Yes sir. What are your orders.
President: Well, uh, there have been signs of hellish things going on there. For some random reason, <enter irrationnal motive>, we need to go.
General: Will this not be a risky mission? How are we to defend ourselves against evil whose power we cannot predict.
President: Every marine will start out with an oversized flashlight, and a small pistol. As the mission progresses they will likely find new weapons, though.

:/

HAHAHAHAHAHA :p :D :cool: That is just so funnny...oh man...

Oh my bad, its not demons, but it is some kind of deadly creatures that are attacking this lab.

...to continue the script
President cont'd: Shoudl the men run out of ammo, they of course can club this huge monster hurling fireballs at them with their flashlights. Also, there will be monsters continuously stepping out of portals behind ur men. they do it so much, it will become predictictable.

After the uninspiring president leaves the screen, i will officially rename his signature room the 'Oaf-all" office.

I think a Doom movie could be awesome if done well. It is a great story. I just beat the game yesterday.

Yeah, it would be good if it was well done. But we all know that it wont be well done. There have been sooooo many movies in recent time that have some serious potential, but absolutely suck. There is nothign good commig out today in terms of pop culture. I would have to say that 95% of all music/movies out in the past 10-15 years have absolutely sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom