Antialiasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it had regular display settings, like brightness and contrast. Maybe a color setting, but I'm pretty sure it didnt have AA. that is rather new, and the original Doom is old.

On a similar, yet not similar, topic; Did you know they are making a Doom movie? The Rock is going to be the Doom guy. Could be rather entertaining.

Yeah, video games turned movies are rather bad. But the entertainment value is usually pretty high, contrary to the bad movie motif. I'm boviously going to see it, since it is a mindless shoot-em-up action movie that will not fail t please action movie fans.

Yes, lame... VERY lame, but will still be kinda cool.

The only video game/movie I enjoyed was Mortal Kombat I. Street Fighter was frikkin hilarious at some level tho. lol.. Especially E. Honda and Zangeef scenes :)

man street fighter was a damn disappointment, they didn't use their 'powers' except for what.....Ryu at the very end?

LAAAAME

Raul Julia played a good M. Bison IMO though.

Mortal kombat was actually pretty good, both were pretty decent.

I guess if they use a really hot chick as valerie from Far cry I can stand seeing it :p

I saw that doom in IMDB too before you posted it there, but yeaaaaaaah, it's like far cry, barely more info

Yeah, Mortal Kombat was a BADASS movie. It wasnt bad by anymeans. Now the second one... That brought a whole new meaning to bad sequels. Street Fighter was cool. Not a good movie really, but quite enjoyable. Remember Mario Brothers? Bad movie, but cool. Now Double Dragon... That was RIDICULOUS! Yet, utterly hilarious.

I saw a movie poster for it a little while ago somewhere, it looked like the cover for a Duke Nukem game.

oh man I forgot about double dragon. It's been so long since I saw that though I don't even remember what it consisted of.

Mario brothers though........lol I went to see it with my mom cause I was probably only like 10....man...only like 5 people in the whole theatre lol.......that went WAY off course as to what mario brothers was about but entertaining none-the-less

EDIT: I entered in the resident evil 2 movie poster contest last year....didn't win though :( woulda been nice...here was my entry

http://www.deviantart.com/view/8513239/

Not bad man. That milla chick looks better than I remembered ;)..

Yeah, I don't think any of em used any powers.. Ryu did? Can't remember :(.. The casting was nice. The chinese chick did justice to Chun Li's legs I thought :).. Just the dialog.....

ANd please don't mention MK2.. What the hell kinnda movie was that.. :-\.. It was all over the place.. A frikkin animality in the final scene??. wtf???!.. Came out of nowhere. Should've brought Lambert for Raiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom