antec sonata optional fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hello
I bought myself an antec sonata and a second optional fan. i ahave the following questions

some where on the net i came across the reference that if i needed to add the second fan, i would need to put the fan in, followed by the drives, in case i had the drives in , i would have to remove them and then i could stick the fan in followed by the drives.

i also read some place that the molex connectors for the hard drives can potentially be squashed, is that true?

also amongst the cables dangling from the bunch of cables from the psu is one labelled fan, it is a 2 wire connecor, i guess that goes into one of the molexes of the included fan, there is an additional molex connector connected to the molex cable of the fan , i guess that connects to the additional optional fan, correct?

some where on the net i came across the reference that if i needed to add the second fan, i would need to put the fan in, followed by the drives, in case i had the drives in , i would have to remove them and then i could stick the fan in followed by the drives.

It would be pretty hard to sneak a fan in behind the drives.

i also read some place that the molex connectors for the hard drives can potentially be squashed, is that true?

Molex connectors are pretty tough, you shouldnt worry too much about that.

i guess that connects to the additional optional fan, correct?

It could.

some one posted a picture of the fan residing behind the drives, not in front of them

what i mean to say is that you have the case coverig followed by the drives and then the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom