ANTEC sonata case??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokelizer

Baseband Member
I am ordering an p4 3.2GHz processa and i need to know if this will work with the sonata i want to get, it comes with an 380 watt power supply and i know antec quality, i am looking to purchase this off newegg, but when i clicked the product link the antec website says compatible up to 3.0 GHz why is this? Is this due to the PS or because the processor would be too hot? Im curious what your all opinions are because i really like this case but i dont wanna get it if it wont work.

http://www.antec-inc.com/pro_details_enclosure.php?ProdID=15138

I can not imagine this case would have any problem with your processor. They are probably talking about the 380 watt PSU being able to handle a 3.0 Processor, however I'd bet it is ment as a brag and they haven't update the info to the fastest CPU speed available. 380 Watts should be enough juice, depending on what you are running in it. I have a 200 Watt for my system.

yes they are talking about the PSU. as for being enough, what other components do you intend to put in this computer?

p4 3.2, d875pbz mobo, creative labs audigy 2 sound card, ati radeon 9800 xt video, 120 gb hd, and 2 sony cd-dvd roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom