Amd Vs Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
although i am partial to AMD since i am using one for gaming, i would have to say that if MONEY is NOT a concern, then definitely go with Intel. but if you are on a tight budget, the go with amd. AMD does not have the raw processing power that intel has. I probably would have gone with Intel if it hadn't have been for the fact that they cost too much for my budget.

Depends really......

If your looking at a Athlon XP or P4, then go P4......If your AMD64 or P4 then go AMD64:confused:

Depends on your budget and CPU's your looking at;)

I DISAGREE SOLO. ITs proven that AMDS are bettter in gaming than intels. The intel chip is better for processing information faster but when it comes to gaming...AMD ALL THE WAY.

cell567 said:
I DISAGREE SOLO. ITs proven that AMDS are bettter in gaming than intels. The intel chip is better for processing information faster but when it comes to gaming...AMD ALL THE WAY.

The AMD64 beats P4 in gaming, yes your right about that

AMD is better for gaming

AMD has proven itself in the gaming arena. My hubby is into gaming and drafting, so when i built our system i did some research. I found one study that paired the P4 series against the Athlon XP series. The higher Athlon XPs, 2500 and up are real winners as far as gaming and drafting software (like AutoCAD). P4s are not trash though, they out performed the AMDs on multimedia, movie making, sound editing, etc, etc, that type of stuff. So when i build a PC for a customer i always make sure i know what they are going to be doing with it the majority of the time.

Our system is 2500 Athlon XP, Gigbyte GA7 board, 1 GB DDR, GeForce4 Ti-4200-8X +DVI and runs beautifully no matter what resource hog game he is running.

i would go with INTEL if no money is a concern but if so go with AMD
But i personaly prefer INTEL
Its all up to you really

nah man...no concern. Intel is just winning cuz of popularity. Amd will kick intels ass in gaming ANYDAY.<-----------ITS PROVEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom