AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol - Page 4 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-13-2005, 07:21 PM   #31 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,363
Default

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Dale did you have your milk yet? lol. JK
__________________

__________________

Quote:
Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt.
desiboi is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,487
Default

I don't even know either, I joined only a few weeks ago, but in order to not hijack the htread which is nubius' property I will avoid discussing such off-topics.

On topic,
Yea well many places sponsor events, and I believbe this was intended as a true competition. So AMD won fair and square and intel just happened to be sponsoring the even which is cool. I don't see why this is so blown out of perportion. But I expected AMD to win anyway since they are favored moreso in that catagory.
__________________

__________________
<font size=\"1\">Intel Pentium 4 3.4GHZ HT-------------------AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester
Intel Stock CPU Cooler------------------------Zalman 7700-Cu
Idle: 51C---------------------------------------Idle: 21C
Load: 72C--------------------------------------Load: 28C
ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe-----------------------GIGABYTE K8NF4-9 NForce4 4X
512MBX2 Corsair XMS 2-2-2-5 PC-3200-----512MBX2 Corsair XMS 2-2-2-5 PC-3200
ATI RADEON X800 XT Platinum Edition-------ATI RADEON X800 XL
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS----------Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
Western Digital Raptor 37GB 10K------------2X Western Digital SATA150 Caviar SE 80GB RAID 0
Antec True 480W------------------------------Thermaltake Silent PurePower 680W
Zalman 5.1 Headphones----------------------Zalman 5.1 Headphones
Zalman High Sensitivity Microphone----------Zalman High Sensitivity Microphone
Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A----------Logitech Media Keyboard
Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 4.0A---------Logitech MX510
3DMark05: 5,928------------------------------3DMark05: 5,000</font>
dale5605 is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description
 
Nubius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,600
Default

Quote:
Santoast. That name sounds vaguely familiar. I remember seing that name right about the time I joined. Don't see him anymore tho...
that's because him and his 10+ names all got banned

Dale - I didnt even bother reading your once again paragraph of nothing but ridiculous complaints and just otherwise stupid comments.

You are childish, that's the only word I can use to describe you and since you act that way in EVERY SINGLE POST AND THREAD, then yes of course it's going to get over used....I certainly can't start throwing around cuss words and even harsher things as you'd just make a comment about that and then I might get a warning which I don't care to get over someone as....oooh wait for it...childish as you.

Again quit hijacking the thread. You seem to address me the most, but theres what...3 or 4 other people here that'll agree you do nothing but gripe, and whine and starte arguements over the simplest of crap. Quit being obsessed with me dale. I like women not little boys like yourself....

Start addressing those other people, maybe they'll tolerate it and call you different names besides a kid like you are.
Nubius is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:23 PM   #34 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,363
Default

Now he speaks his brain out. lol
__________________

Quote:
Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt.
desiboi is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,446
Send a message via AIM to Alex81388
Default

Wow the entire third page was done in 2 minutes after my last post. Nubius... jesus lol AMD won, we know it, and its hard for an Intel boy to admitt.

Before we get into ATI/nVidia words and start killing eachother - take a stress tab!
__________________
Sig removed due to foul language. Please read the rules regarding the allowable content of sigs before reposting your COMPLIANT sig.
~Trotter
4/21/06
Alex81388 is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:30 PM   #36 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,363
Default

Video War II
__________________

Quote:
Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt.
desiboi is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:33 PM   #37 (permalink)
True Techie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 188
Talking

Dude! That's Awesome! LOL
htcs is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
Lord Techie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: asdf
Posts: 8,885
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Nubius
that's because him and his 10+ names all got banned

Dale - I didnt even bother reading your once again paragraph of nothing but ridiculous complaints and just otherwise stupid comments.

You are childish, that's the only word I can use to describe you and since you act that way in EVERY SINGLE POST AND THREAD, then yes of course it's going to get over used....I certainly can't start throwing around cuss words and even harsher things as you'd just make a comment about that and then I might get a warning which I don't care to get over someone as....oooh wait for it...childish as you.

Again quit hijacking the thread. You seem to address me the most, but theres what...3 or 4 other people here that'll agree you do nothing but gripe, and whine and starte arguements over the simplest of crap. Quit being obsessed with me dale. I like women not little boys like yourself....

Start addressing those other people, maybe they'll tolerate it and call you different names besides a kid like you are.



Yea man hes not a Micheal Jackson that shoves his hands down a 10 y/o's pants.
c0rr0sive is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:52 PM   #39 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,487
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex81388
Wow the entire third page was done in 2 minutes after my last post. Nubius... jesus lol AMD won, we know it, and its hard for an Intel boy to admitt.

Before we get into ATI/nVidia words and start killing eachother - take a stress tab!
I did admit it.

And of course you didn't read after the first paragraph nubius because you can't say anything back to what I said, because I'm right. You aren't the bigger man because you throw down just as many insults, and insulting others is the lamest and most immature thing a person can do. So act like you didn't read it, but you did, and you ignore the facts. Calling me childish makes you exactly that, ironic eh?
__________________
<font size=\"1\">Intel Pentium 4 3.4GHZ HT-------------------AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester
Intel Stock CPU Cooler------------------------Zalman 7700-Cu
Idle: 51C---------------------------------------Idle: 21C
Load: 72C--------------------------------------Load: 28C
ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe-----------------------GIGABYTE K8NF4-9 NForce4 4X
512MBX2 Corsair XMS 2-2-2-5 PC-3200-----512MBX2 Corsair XMS 2-2-2-5 PC-3200
ATI RADEON X800 XT Platinum Edition-------ATI RADEON X800 XL
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS----------Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
Western Digital Raptor 37GB 10K------------2X Western Digital SATA150 Caviar SE 80GB RAID 0
Antec True 480W------------------------------Thermaltake Silent PurePower 680W
Zalman 5.1 Headphones----------------------Zalman 5.1 Headphones
Zalman High Sensitivity Microphone----------Zalman High Sensitivity Microphone
Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A----------Logitech Media Keyboard
Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 4.0A---------Logitech MX510
3DMark05: 5,928------------------------------3DMark05: 5,000</font>
dale5605 is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:52 PM   #40 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Chankama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,523
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by charles_scott
Yea man hes not a Micheal Jackson that shoves his hands down a 10 y/o's pants.
I don't think he did it. Buddy has problems. But I don't think he did it.. :snob:
__________________

Chankama is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.