AMD Quad Cores by 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe...14 in like...less than 3 weeks...well...i'm young...younger than you....
The problem is that microsoft is concerning itself w/ security not software upgrades...It's the small companies that are kicking the big companies around. Longhorn should be out right now, but Tiger has been out already...and microsoft is trying to streach its billion dollar streach and take every market at once, and losing all of them.

sheesh, my freakin work bike is older than some of you guys, 24 yr old schwinn

hmmm, maybe I should blow off spending my b-day $$ on PC stuff and build a new ride

ya, out of my own pocket LOL

usually its just another day, but now that im sniffing being 40 in another year and other events in my life I figure why not, might as well spend it, expanding my business will cost 10k, and im not sure the market/economy is gonna be in any shape by the time I have that kind of coin

sheesh, my freakin work bike is older than some of you guys, 24 yr old schwinn

hmmm, maybe I should blow off spending my b-day $$ on PC stuff and build a new ride
lol, I'm 21 so that bike coulda been an older brother to me! :p

emeraldice said:
hehe...14 in like...less than 3 weeks...well...i'm young...younger than you....
The problem is that microsoft is concerning itself w/ security not software upgrades...It's the small companies that are kicking the big companies around. Longhorn should be out right now, but Tiger has been out already...and microsoft is trying to streach its billion dollar streach and take every market at once, and losing all of them.
yes, well Microsoft still have not got security up to scratch.
they are really trying with Longhorn, but at least they're not rushing it like they did with OS's around 1998-2002

39, ha...I'm 43 (and getting married for the first time in 15days....), clearly a case of arrested development.
btw - whoever gave me the assistnce with cmos purge...ta :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom