AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved my k6-2 550, it ran 98, had 192mb ram ,10gb hdd, 8mb integrated graphics, cd burner. Upgraded to xp, and worked fine. 6 months later the motherboard blew......

i completely agree, xbox has better specs, better expandibility, i knew this completely when i bought my ps2. I bought PS2 because of the games only on PS2 and not on XBOX (well then atleast)

So you can see why some choose AMD and some choose Intel, people have different requirements even though most agree on this forum that AMD is better.

this is stupid get over it intel and amd are both good cpus they both perform well. Amd has the edge on the gamign side with what 1-10 fps more? that all? aint like you goona see the diference between an intel and an amd in gaming (considerignt hat you have a god graphic). Pc boy you are baied even in cosoles? now i chosed the ps2 cuase of the games i could care less of the graphics Hd ecetera of xbox cuase in the end what matter most is the games what good would of be if you had the most powerful console and crappy games. Tthe games of the xbox dont attract me alot of then are on the pc.

To the guy who wants sugestions about what cpu to get, get either intel or amd it dotn matter it comes down to you video card and ram. make sure u buya good video card 6600 Gt and above dont buy xl or criple video cards they suck. In the ati side is 800 xt or above.

Pc boy shut up!

ummm the xl is not a 'cripple card' by any stretch of the imagination. It performs near a 6800 gt and only slightly less than an x800 xt for only $270. And x800 xl is not a crippled card, the x800 pro is, but the x800 xl has all 16 pipes and fair clocks and room for overclocking.
Sorry just had to point that little oopsy out.

Dale's right, the X800 XL is not a cripple card. with 16 pipes and high clock speeds, its ATI's answer to the 6800 GT. and its a damned good one.

efd753 said:
this is stupid get over it intel and amd are both good cpus they both perform well. Amd has the edge on the gamign side with what 1-10 fps more? that all? aint like you goona see the diference between an intel and an amd in gaming (considerignt hat you have a god graphic). Pc boy you are baied even in cosoles? now i chosed the ps2 cuase of the games i could care less of the graphics Hd ecetera of xbox cuase in the end what matter most is the games what good would of be if you had the most powerful console and crappy games. Tthe games of the xbox dont attract me alot of then are on the pc.
Pc boy shut up!

1. hey dude, i used consoles just as an example or people defending their product, what part of that don't you understand... chill out dude, i don't care what console you buy or what games you like...

2.my point is that you can get a better chip for your money if you go with AMD since they have performance just as good or better than Intel for a lower price.... :p

3. Don't talk unless you owned an AMD and an INTEL and saw the difference. You probably never had an AMD before, so all your statements are opinions with no backup.

4. If you have a good vid. card in both AMD and Intel, that doesn't mean the FPS would equalize, it would actually make an even better difference since AMD works better with the card and making more than 1-10 FPS better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom