AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys might want to take a look at the pentium-m benchmarks when that asus 478 to 479 adapter is used...

amd must feel so ashamed to have their flagship processor klowned by a notebook paperweight...

Snake-Eyes said:
again i ask do you think 1GB RAM is sufficeint enough for UniGraphics-type programs??

r u buliding ur own comp or buying a package? how much will it cost u?

Sport1031 said:
AMD

64-bit

cheaper

faster gaming

better

im planning to buy AMD, but will that affect applications like Microsoft Word or any other work-related apps?

No, it will not affect those applications. Simple things like that really wont see a noticable difference, no matter if you buy P4 or AMD 64/XP.

NeoExtreme said:
AMD by far out ranks Intell,in the benchmark tests.Also in AMD core programing comes with 3D-Now! and 3D-Now!+,at which Intell does not.AMD also handles games like a champ.

intel doesnt have 3d-now!/3d-now+

well...

amd processors dont have sse/sse2/sse3

because:

sse/sse2/sse3 were multimedia FPU instructions designed for intel cpus only

and 3d-now!/3d-now!+ were designed as a reaction to intels technology...

ill be stingy

intel cpus have netburst, amds dont

(pointless ey?)

Yeah the new p-M's are sweet.. my friend got a laptop from his dads work with a 1.6ghz and itruns like a beast

i wish places like anandtech.com and tomshardware.com would do mobile processor reviews...

new pentium ms have 533 fsb and are supposed to be even better than the ones that were tested right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom