AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey just have a question. Would an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (socket 939) combined with 2 gigs of RAM and X850XT Platinum be enought for the newest games on higher settings? or is it worth the investment in a a 3500+?

Thats good enough... definintly good enough.

If your spending that much money though, I guess you might as well go up to 3500+.

when i play games, my laptops cpu temp goez 2 70C. i had 2 get a prog kalled speedFan. i can control da fan speed. Intel Pentuim 4 M 1.80 GHz

I believe the 3500+ is the most overclockable, even more than the 3200+
they tested the 3200+ and 3500+ with G.Skill RAM, and the 3500 allowed them to go further

amd are all right dude but they suck i ahve a pentium 4 3.6hgs 128mb g card 3 gig ram so u all suck
these are the words of an Intel fanboy

I don't dislike the 3.6GHZ P4, but it is definately overrated. you will see far better price vs performance in a 3500+ or 3200+
and like said many times, Athlon's can do more per clock cycle, so a 2.6GHZ Athlon can often beat a 3.6GHZ P4

has anyone seen Intel's 600 series CPU's?
they've made 2 new EE's, one is at 3.73GHZ. I laughed when I saw the benchmarks though, they got outperformed by the previous 3.4 EE's and sometimes by the 3.2 non-EE

i dont like intel, amd iz much btr. first intel has a huge price increase in a small improvent and second, they live shorter when overclocked. AMD barely have a price increase and they live longer. but they do create more heat. AMD IZ DA WAY 2 GO!!!!!!!

desiboi said:
i dont like intel, amd iz much btr. first intel has a huge price increase in a small improvent and second, they live shorter when overclocked. AMD barely have a price increase and they live longer. but they do create more heat. AMD IZ DA WAY 2 GO!!!!!!!

and these are the words of an amd fanboy.

can't people just see that intel and amd are good fro different things?? amd is great for gaming, but intel is better for apps (image/sound editing, development, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom