AMD or Intel? Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, man....
Why did you have to go their with AMD and Intel ? :(

To be honest I respect both cpu makers for what they offer, I like intel because they kept the celeron which had a bad name at first, but becamse pretty strong to rival it's big brothers pentiums and early core2duo's/
I highly respect amd because of their service and what they can bring a broke man living on 30,000 a year.
I have gotten to upgrade my amd boards and cpu's twice as much more than intel because they offer more features and better management of windows vista or windows 7 environments.
Don't get me intel does as well but not as perfectly as normal athlon/phenom series line up can.

If I had to choose right now, I prefer amd for very real reasons and budget wise expenses... :)

Please use the search feature. We have a ton of topics about this subject already and i really dont want to see another flame fest of Intel Fanboy's versus AMD Fanboy's. It is tiring and frustrating to have to come in and clean up the threads cause people start to take it to far when someone says something bad about the other.

The best CPU is the one that does what you want, as fast as you want and how you want it done. Plain and simple. End of Story.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom