AMD or Intel? Which is better? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default AMD or Intel? Which is better?

Who do you think makes a better processor and why? Or do you think itís like comparing Coke and Pepsi?

Old 09-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Default Re: AMD or Intel? Which is better?

Oh come on, man....
Why did you have to go their with AMD and Intel ?

To be honest I respect both cpu makers for what they offer, I like intel because they kept the celeron which had a bad name at first, but becamse pretty strong to rival it's big brothers pentiums and early core2duo's/
I highly respect amd because of their service and what they can bring a broke man living on 30,000 a year.
I have gotten to upgrade my amd boards and cpu's twice as much more than intel because they offer more features and better management of windows vista or windows 7 environments.
Don't get me intel does as well but not as perfectly as normal athlon/phenom series line up can.

If I had to choose right now, I prefer amd for very real reasons and budget wise expenses...

Old 09-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description
Send a message via MSN to MindoverMaster

Check this out: Benchmarks Desktop CPU Charts 2010

All CPU's benchmarked against each other in different apps.
__________________ Steam Account
Old 09-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus

Please use the search feature. We have a ton of topics about this subject already and i really dont want to see another flame fest of Intel Fanboy's versus AMD Fanboy's. It is tiring and frustrating to have to come in and clean up the threads cause people start to take it to far when someone says something bad about the other.

The best CPU is the one that does what you want, as fast as you want and how you want it done. Plain and simple. End of Story.

Topic Closed.
I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my G+ page!

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

Closed Thread