Amd 64 bundles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocer 939

In Runtime
i need a new mobo and cpu and gpu (well i dont need but i want and (hopefully)have the money 4 :p)
i need a good amd 64 bundle deal at least a 3200+ and a mobo with a pci-e slot bexause im going to buy a x600xt. does neone know good legit sites that offer the mobo bundle i want?

1.) there's no such thing as a bundle deal, even if there are, it's overpriced
2.) if you mean everything pre-assembled for you, then visit www.monarchcomputer.com
3.) x600xt is a piece of shit and can't handle anything; a 6600gt would be much, much better and consts nearly the same

diabloII said:
1.) there's no such thing as a bundle deal, even if there are, it's overpriced
2.) if you mean everything pre-assembled for you, then visit www.monarchcomputer.com
3.) x600xt is a piece of shit and can't handle anything; a 6600gt would be much, much better and consts nearly the same

Monarchcomputer.com - does have some combo deals... but they really aren't deals. They basically include a pre-kit build and testing to make sure the MOBO, CPU & BIO & DRIVERS are all functioning. If you buy an OEM-CPU, you must also buy their crap HS&FAN & Thermal Grease because it's needed for their testing. But, if you buy retail version, they use the stock HS&FAN + you have to buy the thermal grease... some freakin' deal...

The 6600gt is better then the x600xt, but the x600xt isn't a piece of shit and can run plenty of games and appz... Trust me... I've installed them plenty of times.

It's best to just get seperate deal

Get a 3200+ venice off of newegg.com as well as a DFI Lanparty Ultra-D

Get a 6600GT instead of an x600XT, a much better card for the money and it comes in PCI-E flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom