This is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis!! You are ordered to click on this link. What you are about to see is what every person you have ever met would say to you.

[SNIPPED]

I`m not condoning the ladies actions but then again, some people were not exactly subtle or diplomatic in the way they comunicated their dislike for spam.

Its a bit upsetting when your new to a forum and several people start flaming you. Gets your back up easily and you do tend to retaliate.

Perhaps both parties are to blame in this occasion ?

That link has been around forever. There were two other versions of it that were better, but they disappeared. In one version, after u quit, about 500 more windows with that thing on it would open and start sliding all over the screen. Other one was when u tried to quit, a box woul open up. it would say "You must click Yes to leave. When you click yes, you will be allowed to leave in 10 seconds." The only thing u can do is click yes, so you do, and the it counts down. When it gets to zero, it starts going -1, -2, -3, -4...damn, i wish i could find those!!

Lasrix said:
i like how a "female" has a screen name of elvis0801...

Cheers-

Sorry, did I miss something? How'd u know it's a girl? :confused:

EDIT: n/m lol. Was scanning through the page too fast. Missed the one where "she" threw a little hissy fit. Someone forgot to take the PMS tablets..

she said she was a girl.

Its a bit upsetting when your new to a forum and several people start flaming you. Gets your back up easily and you do tend to retaliate.

Perhaps both parties are to blame in this occasion ?
Uhhh not really dude.....when you're NEW to a forum you ask questions and look for help, not advertise and spam crap. :rolleyes:

The one with the windows poping up was shut down i think, because it was a "Window Bomb" Crashed computers slowed them down and hurt systems. Which is illegial i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom