To all you DFI fanboys (a rant) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeisalsocool

Daemon Poster
I'm in no way provoking a flame but I recieved my Abit AN8 today and I noticed right on the front it says "100% Japanese capacitors for best performance."
These are the same beautiful Rubycon capacitors that are found on DFI boards.
Once the RAM comes in I'm gonna take a stab at some killer OCing. (OCZ or g.skill)
If you can find something else that makes these boards completley different I'm all ears.
No, I still cant explain why I'm not partial to DFI, sorry.
Done. :cool:

dude, we never said Abit wasn't good, Abit is actually really good, and so is DFI...

I understand how you feel, I feel the same way towards eVGA. Everybody is always like "Get eVGA, they are the best", even when there is clearly a better video card by a different brand.

003 said:
I understand how you feel, I feel the same way towards eVGA. Everybody is always like "Get eVGA, they are the best", even when there is clearly a better video card by a different brand.

Just wondering what your opinion on what the better brand is. Not looking to provoke nothing, I am interested in what you think is better than the eVGA cards.

DFI is the best OC for AMD, and ABit is the one for Intel. If DFI made a Lanparty for Intel, than we would all say DFI for it. But since they dont, ABit comes in and takes that title.

One reason DFI is better for OC'ing is that you can feed up to 4.0 volts to the RAM; as far as I know, that's more than on any other board.

The world record for OCing is done with a P4 Extreme Editions (3.66, unless it has changed) and it is Fugger (I think) and he hit 7.1 in the BIOS (I think). Alot of 'I Thinks'. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom