alienware's opinnion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfs_bsr

Baseband Member
hi guys..
I just wanna ask about alienware..
wat do you guys think about it in terms of price, specs and performance???
are they overpriced?? and does the perfomance good??
tx for the inputs
apreciated

i think its overpriced but the quality is ok the case they use is really big :)
they are overpriced but not as overpriced as voodoocomputers.com

u pay for whats under the hood of those bad-boys. In a sence from what it costs them to make it they put almost a 200% mark up on there stuff. but since almost no other company offers hardware like theres in labtops they can do it and get away with it. So yes very overpriced

They are only slightly overpriced, because their quality and reliability is pretty good. THey have the #1 rated laptop i believe so they are good and they definetly know what they are doing when it comes to optimizing performance.

I dont know about the number one laptop now that Dell came out with the Inspiron XPS. That thing has the 9700 pro in it which will hold its own against the 9600XT desktop. Alienware is a little overpriced but that is because they have some nice looking equiptment. If you wanted you could build what they give you for far less but then you wouldnt get the cool stuff and the warranty options :)

Alienware do sell very good equipment, and it is optimized perfectly for what you use it for (they ask). They extract the very best from the hardware they sell you and pick the software that would be best for you.

I prefer to build my own computers though, much more fun :)

I still think Alienware is overpriced and over-rated, if you took the time you could probably tweak your own system as fast as their's.

Their cases still look very cool

They are very expensive and you could build your own for less, but you get a warranty, some cool extras and the bragging rights of owning an Alienware:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom