Alienware

Status
Not open for further replies.

PattyPCake

Banned
hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and am wondering what you all think of alienware. I am thinking about buying an alienware laptop system and am wondering if any of you have had any experience with these...
Thanks,
Patty

Get FREE SONY VAIO K23 LAPTOP SYSTEM AT

URL Snipped. post was Spam

- Nubius

Well for their laptops I would get one if I needed a laptop but as for their desktops I would stay away from they're overpriced and are better off building your own.

Can't really build your own laptops that i know of :p. I'm sure you can, but it would be extremely difficult. So yah I'm sure Alienware has great laptops but pricey. You get what you pay for.

You can't find a leading PC manufacturer that will build you a better desktop than Alienware.

But, if you have the know-how to build your own, and the time to fool around with it, then you can build one cheaper on your own.

OVERPRICED!!!... ya but for laptops i wouldnt try to build one so ya i would think that alienware laptops can out perform most other companies desktops. So if you have the money i would think that is the way to go...for all us poor people however...stick with that 333mhz laptop that weights 20 pounds

For a little over $3,000 you can get Alienware to build (and setup) a top-of-the-line laptop, with steel chassis, preloaded, and un-questioned wherever you go.

Of course, you can always have a mexican zip-code reject build you a DELL laptop for half the price, that'll perform half as well, with hardly any service, and might last you 2 years and last the market 3 months.

Alienware builds top to the line desktop, that's only if it comes in one piece. Their tech support is horrible, 80% of the guys have an accent. Your better off building your own. Like they say, if your going to get a laptop then give them a try. A desktop, you'll save money buiilding your own.

If you are a rich dude, feel free to lighten your wallet and unload your cash to buy one of those, I've seen laptops that are better than most desktops of today, it was Athlon 64FX, Radeon 9800PRO, 120GB, 1GB ram, stuff like that but was like $$$$$3000, price some of us poor dudes can't afford, like IceyDeath23 was saying

I can not stand their Case. Every time i see them, i just want to puke.

I pray that ALIENWARE never opens down here.

PattyPCake said:
DIESPAMMER.gif

I pray that you never open up down here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom