Alien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamehameha

Baseband Member
there have been these things where u can get an alienware laptop for like $200 and other electronics and all. does anyone have a site for me? thanks in advanced.

alien

yea you can get one for free if you register and refer 30 people, that s what im doing here's the link:

{snip}

{snip}

Except you can't post those links here; read the rules. -Q

A lot of sites like that require you to sign up for all kinds of free offers, which make you give away your personal info, credit card numbers, and pay for various shipping costs. Seems pretty suspicious to me...

Heyyo,

I say don't trust these sites. Scam scam scam. Like the IPOD ones.. do you really think they'd give away an expensive ipod to someone, for having 10 people register with them and pay like $5 for some small thing? lol, dream on guys. If so they'd lose huge amounts of cash, and go bankrupt. Internet's not a nice place.

Quick heads up: if someone online asks you to help them by cashing cheques at money mart (or something like that) and sending them the cash? don't, it's called something like a j-something scam... no it's not jihad.. it had someother name.. One middle-eastern guy approached me inna chatroom as a 21 year old chick.. using a 13 year old's photo and said (s)he was from new york, and was white, yet showed exceptionally poor ghrammar. Needless to say I checked around the net, and yep, scammage. Heck, in my town 2 people actually fell for it, but they were old and very trust-giving people. It's a sad place this world where asses take advantage of nice-people. I wish I could see the day when police bust into whoever's place, take him off to prision n' confiscate their computer for evidence. Tha'd show em'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom