Alcohol 120 percent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running

Daemon Poster
im jw how do u emulate a game with alcohol 120%. i know you can do it somehow but i just dont know how. can anyone help me?

Why not just make a copy of the original?

You need to enable the virtual drive option in Alcohol 120%.

what do u mean by emulate?

1. put the game CD in, open alcohol then go to "Image Making Wizard"
2. Select The Correct Drive then select "General Protected CD" under the "Data Type" then click next'
3. Select where you want to save the image hit 'Next'
4. Alcohol will then make an image of the CD.

Just a couple of suggestions.

1. Open Alcohol > emulation > Shell Extention > Select All.
2. Open Alcohol > virtual Drive > make sure you have atleast 1 virtual drive.

Once alcohol has made the image you can then removed the CD, and Mount the image you made. To mount it you can either navigate to where you saved it in windows and right click and go to "Mount Image" or you can do it through Alcohol. Open Alcohol then down the bottom you will see some devices, right click on the virtual drive and go to "Mount image"

Hope this helps.

thatnks sprooty thats what i wanted to do. but after i make an image and i mount the image, it loads up and tells me to enter the correct cd. any idea?

well that means that the game you are trying to play has copy protection that needs the exact CD. So you will have to use the real CD or download a no-CD crack.

try www.gameburnworld.com for no-CD cracks.

cant you also use sd4hide, so it hides the mounting thing so it seems like the real cd is used. i have to use it for NFSMW cause it says interet cd 1 im like wtf its mounted rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom