Albatron AGP to PCIe bridge card available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
I really doubt they would...as it is the 6xxx series is already too much for the nf3 chipsets....I know this now from personal experience, but also if you google up 6xxx series and nf3 chipset you'll see a lot of people have problems with stutterings in games and simply can't be smoothed out.

My 6800GT AGP clocked up to 433/1185 but in the nf3 chipset even though I KNEW it would max out at what I just said, it'd only allow me to run it at 415/1120....any more than that and 3dmark would freeze up for a few seconds resulting in a much lower score.

So basically even if they did make that chip the 6xxx muchless a 7xxx and up series card would be crappy on that chipset.

I get that stuttering issu with my board too. but its not video hitches, its mouse hitches. so if i'm playing SCCT, the mouse will stop moving for a split-second if i'm really close to a character model or in the main menu, but the scene will still be rendering smoothly. UT2004 is the worst about it. about every 2-3 seconds, my mouse will stop moving for a split-second and then go back, hitch, go back, hitch-but if i'm playing a map, its no problem. it pisses me off beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom