Alarming Temp on Speedfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I just downloaded speedfan, and some of my temps are ridiculously high. Some of the temperature descriptors are weird and I cant figure them out. someone help me figure what they are?

Temp1: 25c
Temp2: 40c
Temp3: 56c
Temp: 52
Local Temp: 41c
Remote Temp: 67c (?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!)
HDD0: 25c
HDD1: 34c
Temp1: 31c

As you can see, most of them are good. But 56, 52 and 67?! There are some fires nest to those ones as well. I'm watching TV, so my video card is under some load. Another one is my CPU. Maybe my CPU is 67. I have to go buy some cooling options for my computer, even what I have now dosent do tooo god of a job, as you can tell.

Someone help me out with this one: I have the ThermalTak Aquarius II Water cooling kit. Who knows what the OD is of the hosing? ID, if available as well? I cannot find it anywhere, and I lsot the book. I should buy a better water block, and add a second radiator.

If you open speed fan and press F1 to get the help screen up, under contents click on First Look. It will run you through the procedure to set the program up as it only recognizes your motherboard and chipsets.

Drworm2005.

Thats hella crappy. I found that under the config, but my MoBo wasnt listed. Strange, I know it is crappy and all, but ECS was listed. And Jetway and ECS are the same. Sucks. Anyone else know a program to accurately convey my temps wiht my MoBo? I have a Jetway 875PMAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom