agp question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal

In Runtime
well as you can see in my sig i got a cheap radeon 128mb card.
In my bios,i can set the "aperture size" from 64 to 256mb..what does that mean?Its by default on 64...what would happen if id put it to 128 or 256?Is this like,if i got a 128mb card i set it to 128?
Well i dont know if thats because of it,but ive set it to 128 the last week,and 3 days later my card started to flash.I was playing SOF2 when suddenly it shutted down,and windows became sooo bright,i mean REALLY bright,full flashy.I got the impression that i burnt my card because when i play games the graphics are not as good as theyre supposed to be anymore...

Could it be because of the aperture size thing??:eek:

wow dude, lol. the aperture for a 128 cards needs to stay at 64. When u put it at 128, itl simulate a 256 gfz card, while will slow down all ur games, except ones that require so much memory.

Do nt put it at 128 or 256.. It stays at 64

well,just look below my name at the title ....on this board as in the real life,im a virgin techie heh ..
What can i say other than "damnit ,i just burnt my card"
I had to try it...
thanks,

oh shit.... after reading this i remembered i put my card upto 128 mb's from 64m in the BIOS should i turn it back down? its a saphire radeon 9600 xt 256 mb's card...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom