agp 8x ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

philo67

Baseband Member
look in agp setting and its at 0 when i slide to 8x it goes back after closing why wont it stay the guy at the pc store says if the monitors working fine then its defaulting to 8x is that correct???

:confused:

you might not have your settings in the BIOS at the correct settings or you dont have the video drivers installed yet orrrrrrr it isnt supported. Im sure someone on here can explain what all of it means better than i could of the top of my head if youre wondering about all that!

my agp is at 66 my volt is 1.5 possible of 1.8 but not sure whats that s all about my MB is listed in signature and cant find anything about agp in book how to change in bios or anywhere else

what about viaarena hyperion 4in 1 date nov 25th 2004 im dlding it but havent installed yet

philo67 said:
what about viaarena hyperion 4in 1 date nov 25th 2004 im dlding it but havent installed yet

installed drivers from via-arena and agp stays at 8x now yaaayy now what better graphics did i open the full potential of my dismal 9200se card AAAHH anyway thanx :cool: :cool: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom