Adding Multi-touch to an Industrial Touchscreen Display

bjm3992

Beta member
A friend of mine acquired a few of these-

FPM-200

-from a factory he works at because they were faulty. Turns out, they were just minor issues that I was able to fix. I run an audio production studio, and I thought that, considering these were surface mountable displays, it would be a great addition to the studio to mount them in various locations and use them as virtual mixing boards I guess you could say. For example, I want to mount one on the outside of the isolation booth so that I can adjust the microphone levels inside the booth, from the outside, without interrupting the recording session. I've already set this up and have it fully working with my software, but the issue I'm having is the touchscreens work by mouse capture. Is there any software or anything I can use to change this? Maybe something that can imitate multiple pointers or something so there's more than one to capture? The reason being the one I have surface mounted in my desk, acts as a full scale mixing board and modulation board, and it would just be so much more effective if I could manipulate multiple parameters at once. I'm not sure if this would be the right place to post this, as I am new here. If anyone has any ideas or can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom