Acer Ferrari Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyLoxy

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, anyone used or bought an Acer laptop recently? my roomate needs a comp bad and wants a laptop. I cant build a laptop, and his old comp was an Acer. And i found this pretty damn sweet laptop, apparently Acer has some kind of partnership with Ferrari. and that is a pretty damn sweet-lookin machine. he also is big on looks so havin a tight comp is important to him.. *shrug* whatever. anyway wanted to know if anyone had used one recently to tell me how they are.

Ferrari 3400

Ferrari 3200

yeah i have fooled around on one of them they pretty dam sweet comes with all sorts of cool features! if i remeber correctly its a amd. Very Nice

I have an Acer myself, actually. In addition to my desktop that is. And it's for sale incidentally. I haven't used it more than 10 hours total. I HATE laptops and just bought myself a brand new XPS desktop. If you or your roommate is interested, let me know. As far as the comp, it seems nice enough. My school (Virginia Tech) pushes them on to students, that's how I would up with mine. It's a 1.4ghz P4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom