about pixel shader 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhw200 said:
@Dale - i ran AA on a P4 2.4ghz Northwood with 256MB of RAM and a 64MB Dell integrated gfx chip without any problems, with my FPS around 25-30. It aint that demanding of a game
AAO is a constantly evolving game. You probably played an earlier version which was less demanding. Now that they have been putting so many more polys in the maps and making them bigger and it is now on the Unreal 2.5 engine the game is a hell of a lot more graphical. Once it goes on to Unreal 3 Engine I'm sure only the top-of-the-line machines will be able to run it on ultra-high and full settings.

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

UT3 will be mainstream and most decent PC's will run it by the time AA ever goes to UT3

The game has another year
Than AA has a year of procrastinating

UT3 stand for Unreal Tournament 3. UE3 stands for Unreal Engine 3. So I think you mean UE3?? Anyway from what I know aao will be the first game ported on to the new unreal 3 engine just like it has been the first on unreal 2.5.

I bet you that UT3 will be, its their best game, not some AAO game. Think about it for a second, a free game or a paying game? Moron, think about economics.

-Ryan

2.2 version, Dale. Anyway, im reasonably certain the unreal 2.5 isnt really any mor demanding than unreal 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom