about pixel shader 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've both been down that road b4. A road nobody should ever venture down again

ATI will get pixel shader 3 in their R520's and Pixel Shader 4 will be in NVIDIAS.

Who cares? Games still are great on $350 + Video Cards. If you can afford one, stop complaining and just play!

HAVOC2k5 said:
ATI will get pixel shader 3 in their R520's and Pixel Shader 4 will be in NVIDIAS.

Who cares? Games still are great on $350 + Video Cards. If you can afford one, stop complaining and just play!

I've seen nothing indicating that the 7800 series from NVIDIA will feature Shader Model 4...can you link me to the source for this?

beedubaya said:
I've seen nothing indicating that the 7800 series from NVIDIA will feature Shader Model 4...can you link me to the source for this?

"I'm just trying to make a point that technology keeps changing and there is always something else that's coming out that's better."

I'm sure pixel shader 4 is just around the corner.

Who knows...SM3 is a HUGE advancement. Just watch the UE3 engine demo. Unreal Engine 3 is a full SM3 engine. Its AMAZING what they are doing.

hooah aao
first game to unreal 3

so all you aao h8ters can shove it

I'll give your stupid level 60 druid an m16 burst to the head, see how he likes that.

dale5605 said:
hooah aao
first game to unreal 3

I'll give your stupid level 60 druid an m16 burst to the head, see how he likes that.

See...what did I tell y'all.

Just be quiet dale5605. People can like the games they choose. Not everybody buys a high end card to get 2000 fps in America's Army.

dale5605 said:
hooah aao
first game to unreal 3

Sorry to burst your bubble Dale, but America's Army doesn't use the Unreal Engine 3. It uses Unreal Engine 2.5. America's Army won't be using Unreal Engine 3 untill late 2006-2007. And besides, no game will use Unreal Engine 3 until UT2007 gets released.

And BTW dale, the AA devs haven't even been physicly working with UE3, they just signed the papers to use it. and UT 2007 is well into development with UE3, so...AA isn't the first game to use UE3 like you mentioned. get your facts straight Dale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom