Abit AN8 or DFI LanParty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i know

anyways, i just pulled my dfi box outta my closet:
100% japanese capacitors
-100% japanese capacitors and industrys highest quality power regulating components to deliver the most stable computing platform
-industrial highest standard of using japanese capacitors for PWM to provide the most reliable high-end motherboard on the market
-double the performance and also reduce ESR

I've been searching TH for an article about SLI notanymore, but I was unable to find anything. In fact, I found alot of articles about new and improved SLI boards comming out.

Question about DFI boards:

What is the difference between the DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra and the DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR?

Him said:
I've been searching TH for an article about SLI notanymore, but I was unable to find anything. In fact, I found alot of articles about new and improved SLI boards comming out.

Question about DFI boards:

What is the difference between the DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra and the DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR?

The difference is a small peice of metal inbetween 2 contacts, making one normal and one SLI

And japanesse capicators being the best, pff go Canadian (do we even make capicators?)

You mean it is different in the way you enable/disable SLi? I cant see any physical difference in the board.

Ultra-D = 16x/2x bandwidth in terms of using 2 PCI-E cards

SLI board = 8x/8x in terms of bandwidth

http://www.anandtech.com/printarticle.aspx?i=2322

instructions on how to mod the Ultra-D to a SLI board....although technically the bandwidth won't be quite the same as an actual SLI it'll be better than the stock Ultra-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom