9800 Pro prob!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lev2323

In Runtime
Hey guys, I am having a big problem with my 9800pro 128MB. It is made by sapphire. I guess the driver files messed up. The pc wont boot to windows, after the line with the load bar, I get a blue screen (of death) that says windows couldnt start (or run) ati2dvag. It also says that it has gone into a loophole and cant start windows. I have unistalled my drivers (in safe mode) and tryed to install new drivers without any luck,...same problem. I am running winXP SP2. HELP!!!!

ok, so i should definatley get sapphire? i will try that...thanks...btw, i went and ran chkdsk from the command prompt, dont kow what you were talking about with the xp cd mre30.

You are having a problem regarding the display drivers, however that doesn't mean it is the actual drivers itself. There is a conflict happening. Have you recently installed SP2?

ok,...i installed sp2 about a week or so ago...i really havent had any probs until yesterday...

No... Don't get Sapphire's drivers. Regardless if they are the manufacturer, get your drivers from ATi directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom